• Schedule and maintain budgeted labor costs and food costs for production, ensuring proper staffing levels in production as needed with the approval from the (HR)
• Maintain a hygiene level required by the QC Dept. Ensures that food sanitation, safety and proper food handling functions are practiced on a daily basis.
• Proficient knife skills.
• Safely use tools and care for equipment.
• Assist the Executive Chef with developing menu items, costing and production staff training.
• Expedite all food production orders and ensure quality and presentation that meet standards of RGF.
• Exhibit excellent people skills
• Able to work all nights; other shifts as required.
• Communicate all product information to production employees and conduct pre-shift meetings.
• Maintain quality and proper presentation of food. Design and presentation.
• Oversee cooks and kitchen operation in food/bread prep department.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year experience in food preparation and production, preferably in a hotel or restaurant environment.
• At least 1 years of experience as a supervisor in a similar position and environment.
• Interpersonal service skills, organization skills, time management skills, and ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, as well as work under pressure.
• Ability to meet deadlines with particular attention to detail, and have the ability to establish guidelines for proper s
• taffing to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, to deal effectively with owner and management.
• Ability to lead and mentor a strong production team.
• Professional appearance & demeanor.
• Work nights; including weekends and or holidays.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish with some English.
• Previous experience managing employees in food processing environment or working in a similar resort setting.
• Formal culinary training or certification.